WElcome HOme. Cilantro’s soul warming dishes served alongside the warm smiles from OUR servers offer a sense of Calgary – friendly and vibrant – a nod to the past, as well as a tip of the hat to the current trends.
A true classic, but with a twist.
Sip away Tuesday’s with a Twist. $8 classic cocktails crafted by Mike Squire will be sure to please those who DO want to mess with a good thing.
Made fresh in house, there is no better way to celebrate the middle of the week, than with pasta. Nosh on our Chef’s feature pasta. Changes weekly.
Boards & Wine
Nibble your way through the night with a charcuterie board to share and 2 glasses of house wine for $30.
From the depth’s of the cellar, Brad Royale, will open a rare wine every Friday night. Ask him for the description…
Reservations with OpenTable
Over the years, Cilantro has been given accolades for a couple key features – wine menu, outdoor patio, and customer service. We are proud to receive these awards and always aspire to achieve more by providing a unique venue for our customers to appreciate excellent food and wine in Calgary – even after 30 years.
- Cilantro was awarded Gold Awards for Best Overall Wine List, Most Comprehensive Wine List, and Best By The Glass List from Culinaire Magazine.
- Cilantro was awarded the prestigious Platinum Award at the Vancouver International Wine Festival in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Cilantro was also awarded the prestigious ‘Gold Glass Award’ at The Vancouver Playhouse International Wine Festival in 2012.
- Cilantro was awarded Restaurant of the Year (Runner-up), Best Patio (Runner-up) and Most Romantic Restaurant (Winner) in Avenue’s Best Restaurant Awards 2011
- Cilantro was awarded judges recommendation for Restaurant of the Year in Avenue’s Best Restaurant Awards 2010
“For the past 22 years, Cilantro has remained an indelible Calgary culinary institution, serving heartwarming Californian and Southwestern dishes designed by chef Ken Canavan.”