Make A Reservation
OPEN During 17th Ave Construction
While 17th Ave SW undergoes renovations, Cilantro remains open as the casual, cozy and quaint atmosphere that we have been known for, for over twenty-nine years. Cilantro is a seventy seat upscale casual style restaurant, with an additional fifty seat enclosed patio and veranda.
A Calgary Classic
Our culinary team has created a menu with an unconventional Californian-Southwestern flare. We offer daily and nightly features with our specialties being flat bread style pizzas, homemade pastas and delicious entrees.
Book Your Function
Weddings & Events
Cilantro can accommodate a wide variety of events from weddings to holiday parties and Calgary Stampede events, or professional meetings and luncheons, as well as any other special event.
Reservations with OpenTable
It’s never been easier to give a gift that everyone will love. Available in $25, $50 and $100 denominations. Order yours online today.
Over the years, Cilantro has been given accolades for a couple key features – wine menu, outdoor patio, and customer service. We are proud to receive these awards and always aspire to achieve more by providing a unique venue for our customers to appreciate excellent food and wine – even after 27 years.
- Cilantro was awarded Gold Awards for Best Overall Wine List, Most Comprehensive Wine List, and Best By The Glass List from Culinaire Magazine.
- Cilantro was awarded the prestigious Platinum Award at the Vancouver International Wine Festival in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Cilantro was also awarded the prestigious ‘Gold Glass Award’ at The Vancouver Playhouse International Wine Festival in 2012.
- Cilantro was awarded Restaurant of the Year (Runner-up), Best Patio (Runner-up) and Most Romantic Restaurant (Winner) in Avenue’s Best Restaurant Awards 2011
- Cilantro was awarded judges recommendation for Restaurant of the Year in Avenue’s Best Restaurant Awards 2010
“For the past 22 years, Cilantro has remained an indelible Calgary culinary institution, serving heartwarming Californian and Southwestern dishes designed by chef Ken Canavan.”